Monday, November 10, 2008

BEST. SONGS. EVER.

I do love me some music, so I might as well write down some favorites.

  1. I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
  2. Decode by Paramore
  3. pretty much all of Linkin Park, but my favorites are By Myself and Don't Stay
  4. I Don't Love You, The Ghost of You, Helena, and I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
  5. My Name is Love by Rob Dickinson
  6. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
  7. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
  8. Monsters by Matchbook Romance
  9. Do You Realize by The Flaming Lips
  10. Hate Me and You Make Me Smile by Blue October
  11. Unintended, and Falling Away With You by Muse
  12. My Immortal and Going Under by Evanesence
  13. By My Escape by Reliant K.
  14. Over My Head by The Fray
  15. Pain by Jimmy Eat World
  16. The Remedy by {I forget his name, I'll have to check}
  17. But It's Better If You Do, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, and Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have by Panic! At The Disco
  18. Untouched by The Veronicas
  19. most Rihanna songs
  20. and finally, LES MIS!!!!! Best. Musical. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment