Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who wants to pretend they didn't hear that?

The title really has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to write it.
I had a craptastic dream last night! It involved yellow cards, Barnes and Noble, a murder, a creepy old town, a baby, a lawyer and his family, the clock tower they lived in, a Circuit City, hiding from mean adult people, getting help from people I knew from school, elevators, the water level from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, an evil dude who was trying to kill me and a friend (who I think was Vera), a car theft, an Ulta that didn't look like an Ulta on the inside, getting dropped off in the desert to work tirelessly on something difficult (this part is foggy, it came before the above), not going on the truck home with all my friends, finally getting to school except in looks different somehow, seeing Silver, going to Math class (we never got there, hmm...), and something before this allllll happened that also involved a desert that I don't remember.
I'm not even gonna attempt to explain this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you should add me, and as should I.
    :]

    Regular blog, eh?
    What's the link? I'll read!

    Ha, I'm still confused.
    Daniel and Basil are codenames for guys you fancy?

    And yes, you are forgiven since it would be quite hypocritical of me to not forgive you over one pointless paragraph when I've written plenty myself.

    ^.^
    Oh, and Happy New Years!
    Let's make 2009 count!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i wish i could have dreams like that

    ReplyDelete