Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting Through the Week

I realized that I'm no longer upset about what I talked about in my last post. Now I have incentive to do better next time!

I'm really excited about the new members in Quills and Keys. Admittedly, I might have been a little afraid that no one would join--but there are like five new members! Last meeting, we discussed NaNoWriMo, which we're encouraging everyone to participate in, of course. I'm very excited; I haven't written properly in, what, months? I want to start writing seriously again very much. I have an idea for a story, but not much in the way of plot. My story involves the devil. Exciting stuff.

I'm extremely excited for tomorrow, because tomorrow is the Halloween dance! Nobody ever goes to it, but it's a lot of fun and I'm dragging Zack along (kicking and screaming). It'll be our first dance together! Getting my costume together has been pretty hectic, but I finally have a dress and shoes. The crown I made with Shari is falling apart, but I'm going to go to her house early tomorrow to fix it. Dana invited me to a Halloween party on Saturday, too. It's like I actually have a social life!

I keep thinking that school tomorrow will go by really quickly. Well, I can only hope. Farewell, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment