Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sleep deprivation.

Can you guys believe that I almost decided not to blog today? I'm so incredibly tired. I just want to curl into a ball and sleep for hours, and wake up whenever I very well please. Yesterday I fell asleep around twelve, and then woke up at 2:30 in the morning. And then...I couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't even doze off. I just would not fall asleep, no matter how long I lay there, no matter how exhausted I was. So I went through this entire terrible day with two and a half hours of sleep. That alone made me miserable.

The morning started off all-right. I was nervous and excited. I went to collect Vera, and then we waited at the bus stop. Of course, someone thought it would be a good idea to get a new bus driver, so she can fifteen minutes late. And, she skipped Jaryd's stop! By the time we got to school, home room was over, which is not something I necessarily mind.

First stop: Latin. I was glad to have this first, since I had the same teacher last year and I knew some of the people in my class. We even have the same room. It was...all right? There were a lot less people than there were last year, which is a good thing, I guess. I was just bored.

By the time I got to healthy, it already seemed like the day had lasted forever. Health this year is in the lecture hall, and there are a buttload of people, and due to the magic of alphabetical seating, I am nowhere near anyone I could possibly want to talk to! IT'S LIKE EVERY OTHER CLASS.

By biology I just want to go home. All right, I've made it through two classes, can I just leave now? Alas, no such luck. My biology teacher seems nice, but I could barely stand to listen to her talk. The problem on the first day is that all the teachers do is talk, and it's infuriating. Voices droning on for nearly an hour is not the best remedy to being half-asleep.

Bah, I don't have time to finish this tonight. I'll tell you about the rest of my awful, awful day tomorrow! Now I can finally get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment