Sunday, January 18, 2009

I. Am. Bored.

So I'm going to take it out onto you hapless vict----I mean, readers.
Rejoice.

[Love, Save the Empty--Erin McCarley]

I've revised my five favorite songs, which I am posting...right...about...NOW!

1. Stricken by Disturbed
2. Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria
3. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
4. Hotel California by Eagles
5. Holiday by Green Day/Nine In the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco

As you can see, it's a tie for fifth. Those aren't the only songs I like, though. I have...wait, lemme check.
I have 225 songs! I'm almost past Nick. I can't wait to show him. :D

[Tears Don't Fall--Bullet for My Valentine]

People:

Bestest Buds-

Nat
Lolo
Ani
Gem
[not] Vera
Kim
Silver

People I HATE-

Taylor
Sara
Shortie
Stalker

The Awesomest Guys EVER-

Basil
Frenchie
Catman
Daniel
Nick

"Other" Guys-

Apple
Moo Boy
Raul
BP

Teachers-

Lama: Humanities
Bally: Language A (LA)
HBP: Science
Shore: French

Other-

March
Rachel
Tiff
Mermaid

[Livin' on a Prayer--Bon Jovi]

I know so many people.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, again.
    Don't make me blush!
    Yeah, well, not the WHOLE TIME.
    I went a little while of not blogging of all.
    x.X
    What is way better than most people could do?
    Oh, the poem?
    Thanks.
    Compared to my brother,
    the Jesus of writing,
    I'm bad.
    He used to point out grammatical or spelling errors on the things I'd write and such.
    It made me cry.
    And pound my tiny fists into his back.
    Indeedy.
    Still need to add the link...

    Ah, I'm off to go watch the Mentalist.
    [Great show, by the way.
    Usually on Channel 6, 9:00 Tuesdays, but there's a special tonight! :D]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard bullet for my valentine is a good band. Maybe i'll check it out. I like panic at the disco too but my frined either haven't heard about them or don't like them boo. Do you like mcr? I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay.

    Ha, oh, alrighty.

    It is a step in the right direction!
    It's about this guy, Patrick Jane (actor name: Simon Baker, an australian, was in The Devil Wears Prada) who uses keen observation skills and the power of suggestion to solve crimes with the misfit-ish Cali Bureau of Investigations small unit.
    It's got humor.
    It's got drama.
    It's got a cute guy.
    ^o^
    Fun show.

    Huh, never seen Heroes.

    Yeah, I think that was partially due to that long Writers Strike?
    Not entirely sure myself.

    [Yikes, being yelled at to come to figure out what's for dinner!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You only have 225 songs.
    How do you live!?
    Me?
    I've got a healthy 1,008.
    I love my music.
    :]

    ReplyDelete