Saturday, January 17, 2009

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."

That, my friends, is a quote from Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes (only the greatest thing ever).
And yes, I know I messed up the words. Deal.
Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I have three active blogs right now, so it's a little hard deciding which one to blog on. Usually it's Cloudy, but I got a new one recently.
I am majorly bored.
We {me and my parents} went shopping yesterday! Yay. I actually wanted to go shopping. Well, only at J.C.Penny's, but that's something. It's weird to actually want to do something.
I got new jeans :). That brings my total up to four. I only need one more!
Also on the list: a new Snoopie shirt (I live for these) and sneakers! My mom got me two turtlenecks and a berry-colored shirt (which I'm wearing now) earlier, while I was at school. So...I have three long-sleeved shirts. Rejoice!
Then we went to Applebee's :D.
I wanna invite one of my friend's over, but I probably won't. My house is a mess. And I'm lazy.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay...lol.

    Yes I am from Meh. THANK YOU. I love it, too.

    Ha, yeah, it's pretty good, I guess.
    :]

    Yes, I haven't taken that link and put on here, though.
    Sorry, I'll get around to it soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete