Friday, June 26, 2009

Confused. "I've told you time and time again, you sing the words but don't know what they mean."

MOLLY, I CANNOT COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE GO TO SETTINGS, CLICK ON COMMENTS, AND THE CHANGE THE COMMENT FORM PLACEMENT!
[Teenagers--My Chemical Romance]
Everyone fits into some kind of stereotype. Everyone has a place that they fit perfectly. Where do I fit? My only guess could be the hopeless romantic. I don't know.
[I'm Not Okay--My Chemical Romance]
I WENT TO LOLO'S TODAY! Funfunfun. We couldn't really go hiking in the forest again, because the path we usually took to the felled log (placed conveniently over a river) mysteriously vanished. And there was poison ivy EVERYWHERE. And mosquitos. And gnats. It was generally miserable. But, shockingly, I had fun. I enjoy hanging out with my friends :)
[The Ghost of You--My Chemical Romance]
Of course, I kinda begged Lolo to go to her house ;D I just couldn't go another day sitting at home all day. Of course, I'm going to the mall with Nat tomorrow, but still, I like hanging out with Lolo. BESTEST BUDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!! ;P
Wow, I used 'of course' twice in the same paragraph.
That's it as far as an update goes. I do nothing in summer.
Ugh. It doesn't feel like summer because of the FREAKING CLOUDS! Fudge.
Silver, hurry back from camp! :( Can't wait till August.
[Desolation Row--My Chemical Romance]
[New Divide--Linkin Park]

This shirt is awesome! I couldn't pull it off, but I love it so...For some reason, I think a black pencil skirt might look good with this, but I'm not exactly fashion-oriented, so who knows?


By law, I shouldn't love this shirt, and yet I do. There's something majorly cute about it. The pattern isn't, like, ugly, or overdone. I'm not sure how good it'd look on me, though.
I love the style of this shirt, though the pattern is a bit much. I really just like black and white clothes.
The style is okay (it's pretty similar to the first one, but not as awesome); I mostly just love the color. Green looks pretty good on me, given my hair-and-skin color (blonde and pale).

1 comment:

  1. Very cute shirts. I like the first one the most.

    I commented on your Sticky and whatever entry. GO. READ IT NOW.

    Love, Love, Love,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete