Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wanna kiss you, but if I do then I might miss you, babe.

[LoveGame--Lady Gaga]
Aw, crap. Sadness. Imma have to say goodbye to Tyler.
It's a long, painful story.
By the way, HALLE AND DANIEL BROKE UP! WTF??? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???
Ugh. On a brighter note, there's only one more day of school! I'm so...happy. It hasn't really registered yet, but omgizzles. It's like this year has been my entire life. There's been nothing outside of the last 181 days. And the entire year has been leading up to this second.
Part of me feels a little betrayed.
SOMEONE LEFT A COMMENT AND I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW, AND I ALSO WANT TO POST THEIR COMMENT BUT I'M AFRAID THEY'D MIND, SO I WON'T.
Just a little announcement.
I went to the mall with my dad earlier today, and I actually told him a lot that was going on right now, and I explained a lot of things. It felt good to release so much and just talk. I mean, maybe it's my own fault, but I feel like I can't tell some things to a lot of my friends.
Maybe it's just me.
[Eh, Eh--Lady Gaga]

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I get out of school tomorrow; I have one more exam to take. Any summer plans?

    Thank you, but no, I didn't paint my header. I found it on deviantART months ago and saved it on my computer.

    ReplyDelete