Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deeply.

Hello, friends! I'm so deeply, deeply sorry for assuming you were exaggerating when you said you didn't have time to blog. Deeply.
BUTTTTTTTT, my dreaded lab report has been pushed to TUESDAY! Can we say 'mercy'? I think we can. Let's all say it now, in fact, just to make sure. MERCY.
Oh, and remember Weslie, that unceremonious jerk? Apparently he's writing the whole story now =.= I've never really read his writing, and I'm sure it's good, but I REALLY HOPE it's good, you know? Because I'm pretty sure I could write it perfectly. Maybe. It's perfect in my head. I'm sure it'll be fine, though...
And......we had a 2&1/2 hour delay. It's really nice out at 9 in the morning. Really.
Goodbye :D

3 comments:

  1. Dammit, how did you get a delay this early in the year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, apology accepted.

    Man, what a jerk.

    What on earth does a delay mean? We don't have those in Florida...

    RE: Thannnk youuuu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawwwwwberry. I can't find your email address anywhere.

    ENLIGHTEN ME.

    ReplyDelete