Friday, October 8, 2010

I CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN!

I really should've blogged yesterday, but, you know, I didn't. I even had something to blog about, too! Model UN was yesterday, and I never got the brief for my topic (which is a lovely 44 pages long, in case you didn't know), but I still had to go up to the front of the room and talk about it. That was terrifying, haha. BUTTTTT I got to call Kim a heartless monster, which was fun. Yesee, she was talking about food&agriculture, and someone asked her what areas she would focus on if there was a natural disaster that cut off food supplies in her country, and she said she'd focus on the more important cities, so I asked, "So, what you're saying is anyone who just happens to live in the country is worthless and should starve?" It was fun :)
The conference is on the 23rd, and we're supposed to wear 'business attire'. I do not own a single article of clothing that could be considered 'business attire'. HEY KIMSHARI WANNA GO SHOPPING.
As for today, art was fun. I feel like I'm not getting very far on my project, but it still looks pretty good. I just wish I could work on it longer, haha :) I pretty much have at least 3/4 of it left to do, and I have no idea how long she wants us to work on it.
I am SO GLAD it's Friday, you have no idea. This week has taken FOREVER. Oh, and by this point I'm really just filling stuff in because I feel like, after such a long break, this entry should be long. It won't be, because my life is boring, but still. I should go to something productive, like respond to comments, and yet...I won't. Haha. I've run out of things to say. Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it was Friday yesterday too!! I'm really sorry I have had about zero time to comment on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF! Even though it's actually Saturday now, but still! Yay for the weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete