Sunday, March 13, 2011

13

I've become antsy for a new haircut all of a sudden, which is annoying, because I don't like haircuts. I don't like my hair. I'm tired of it being short(ish) but I don't really want it long, either. But I also don't want split ends, so it's kind of a catch-22.
The other day I had the weirdest psuedo-realistic dream, except I barely remember any of it except for a part where I was talking about Kim with Shari, and Kim happened to hear me, and she got all mad because she thought I said I thought she should be in CPS (low science) and not QPS (high science), which I didn't, and yeah. Yeah.
This weekend has been spent listening to my iPod on shuffle (so much fun), playing Sims 2, and pretty much not much else. I went to the park yesterday! And did all of my homework today in like a half hour. I love not having a shitload of work over the weekend for the first time in, like, ever. Although the weekend still isn't long enough ^.^
I am voluminously looking forward to art class tomorrow, since I missed it on Friday. Oh, but my art grade improved! It's an 85 exactly, which is awesome. I officially have all A's and B's :D

I totally just left this sitting up here for an hour. Huh.

1 comment:

  1. If you get an awesome hair cut I think you should post a picture, just saying. :) I haven't had a hair cut in more than a year, come to think of it...

    The weirdest dreams are the dreams that seem so real! Then you start to get confused to what actually happened and what happened in your dream, maybe.

    Surprisingly I didn't have much homework over this weekend either! Strange! Teachers all over the country are slacking, haha.

    ReplyDelete