So, apparently I'm on the honor roll. Hey.
Because this is somewhat related, this is where my grades stand:
- English, 89.72
- Art, 72.50
- Geometry, 81.18
- Latin, 90.10
- Science, 87.69
- World Civ., 81.36
So, eh. Art just hasn't been updated yet, so that will be going up. As for Latin and English, I'm happy :) but math and world civ. are kind of disappointing. I'm usually fine with a high B, but for some reason I've been getting really bad test scores in math and really bad homework scores in civ. Woo.
Also pertaining to grades, I think I've pretty much given up hope of getting into a good college. Well, maybe not just a good college, but a good good college. As in Ivy League. My grades aren't fantastic, I'm not involved in a lot of extracurricular activities, I've never really accomplished some big feat, and I'm not really motivated enough to change that. Yeah. So I should just write a book and become fabulously wealthy so I can just buy my way into college :D
Also, I decided to make my life easier and make a list of all the stories I actually like, along with a brief synopsis of each. So far I only have 23, but I'm going to go through my notebooks too and add some from there. And I know there's a hell of a lot in my notebooks, haha. Never mind that most of them are barely filled...I just love fresh notebooks :3
Let's take a poll:
- 3 are about outright insane people, and 6 are about mentally unstable people.
- 6 are about revolution, 7 are about going against society, and 6 are about facing a seemingly invulnerable opponent.
- 17 are about, or involve, love.
- 6 are set in the future, and 2 are set in the past.
- 10 are realistic fiction, and 7 are fantasy.
- 7 juxtapose the supernatural with humanity.
- 10 involve betrayal.
- In 9, a main character dies.
- 7 are about death; 4 involve immortality.
- 13 involve soul mates.
Yes, I use the same ideas for all of my stories. Shush.
So now I'm going to add more stories to this and mess all of the numbers up ^.^
Also, I feel like talking about Up, but there's nothing to say.