I am trying to figure out what exactly compelled me to take two science classes next year, a year which everyone already says is the hardest one. Here are the negatives:
- I'm taking six core classes instead of five, which will increase the workload and consequently my stress level exponentally.
- I have a minimum of sixteen labs to do throughout the year.
- I will have to have two text books and two binders.
- My dad insists that I'll mix up biology and chemistry at some point during the year.
- Since most sophomores are taking chemistry, I will most likely be alone in a class full of upperclassmen.
- Since most sophomores are taking chemistry, no one will be able to help me with classwork.
- Because I'm taking biology, I'm not taking lunch, or another elective. I'll have no down-time during the day.
I'm sure there's plenty more that I'm not thinking of. Here are the positives:
Maybe I want to be an overachiever, even though I'm generally just an achiever. Maybe I'm insane. Yes, that seems likely.
Right before that last paragraph, I installed our new mouse and keyboard, and it is strange to say the least. It's bizarre having a mouse which isn't terrible. Anyway, my days have been boring. I just realized that I forgot to post my last awesome Paint thing! Here it is:
There! I finished it a few days ago, haha.
I think I'll go peruse more Supernatural-themed tumblrs. I'm obsessed.