Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I had an actual [texting] conversation with Bruce, of all people.

Bruce: Oh no!!! Nicks hoe is on the bus
Me: Asshole.
Bruce: go suck nicks balls
Me: I cant u already r.
Bruce: that is a lie why dont you speak to your pimp because i ain' texting no more
Me: Its not a lie and good ur clogging my inbox.
Bruce: 2 things is iwas not saying i am how would you know. Lily is making nick sit in .2 you are lucky you aren't sitting near the unknown gender
Me: Lol 2 the second. I thout u werent textin anymor.
Bruce: you know anymore has an e at the end
Me: Ya but i dont wanna write it.
Bruce: lazy :P
Me: U kno the beginning of a sentence is capitolized.
Bruce: The phone does't do it automatically i have to go it :(
Me: Lol mine duz. Ha ha. Omg ur ears r so small.
Bruce: Damn it why do you have to remind me
Me: Lol srry. R u all sad now?
Bruce: Hell no
Me: Lol u usually get all sad.
Bruce: Well i am not this time
Me: Yeah ok. Omg u have a relly crappy fone. What kind is it?
Bruce: env2
Me: Oh. Nvm. It looks bad from here. Lol srry.
Bruce: that is the case
Me: What? Oh. Lol.
Bruce: look

At which point he shows me his phone. My my, I had an interesting bus ride.
Also: Daniel held a door open for me, but he also asked Hallie out or something. Oh well. At least I got to stare at him ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, thanks. I'm not that upset.

    You should! Wow, what were the chances?

    I did think that. Then I read that comment and cried myself a river, built a bridge, jumped off, accidentally landed on concrete and was in a coma. THANKS. Haha. Obviously kidding.

    Sounds like one of the Japanese terms I needed to know for my history test.

    So does mine now. Hasabui.
    :]

    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm from In Exile. How'd you know?

    Thanks for thinking my blog is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete