Thursday, February 12, 2009

I thought you were my friend!

[Hurt--Christina Aguilera]
I said that to Nick, ha ha. My, I love that boy. Not the mushy way, of course. Ha ha, I'm gonna ask him to be my Valentine's. No way, just kidding. I let Nat ask. I'll just text him "Happy Valentine's Day" and see how he responds.
I wrote another poem for LA, but it's majorly bad. I'm ashamed to look at it. I think I'm just gonna scribble the whole thing out from my notebook. Or rip the page out. That could work too.
We decorated Nat's locket today! Ha ha, happy birthday Nat! SHE GOT AN IPOD. Yay. Sorry if I spoiled any surprise there...
We gotta hang out over the weekend.
THE BUS WAS SO FUN! Gem, Melissa, Naj, Bruce, and Nick all teamed up to steal my gloves/pencil case. Major awesomeness. Well, not for me.
[The Pretender--Foo Fighters]
Then Nick shoved my glove down his pants.
I don't wanna talk about it, okay?
He was being a perv still, once we stopped with the glove thing. It was...disturbing. Ew, Nat just said...I don't want to say it. She can post it if she wants.
I love this song (the one I'm listening to)...I'm the voice inside your head you refuse to hear. I'm the face that you have to face mirrored in your stare. I'm what's left, I'm what's right, I'm the enemy. I'm the hand that will take you down, bring you to your knees. So who are you?
Awesomeness.
Listen to it now or be deprived FOREVER MORE!
Mmm...cherry pie and soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment