Saturday, May 16, 2009

Had it up to the gills...makes you cry while the milk still spills. Aint it just a b*tch? What a pain...well it's all a crying shame.

What left to do but complain?
[Get Over It--OK Go]
Eventually I'll forge my way out of the storm into the everlasting sun. Or I'll freeze to death. But enough corny-sounding, deep crap. Yesterday both rocked and sucked, within the same few hours.
It rocked because me and Nat went somewhere during French class (well, she was in science), and it was actually really fun, and we started talking about high school, and the teacher present gave us these awesome 'Course Selection' packets! They're the coolest. I can't wait till I get to actually pick what classes I'm gonna take, but that's not till next year. Oh well...I'll be patient :P Haha, not that I want to leave my fanturdulous (new favorite word) school.
[Pain--Three Days Grace]
It sucked because 1) It was my dad's birthday, so I didn't go to the dance last night, which wasn't so bad, and 2) Nat got Kim to hear my side of the story (did I mention Kim and I were fighting?), and I have no idea what to say, and I'm really scared. I'm not exactly what you would call confident, and this is huge, and I was really hungry when Nat told me. So...yeah. I pretty much felt like I was gonna pass out till dinner.
And, confession: now that Kim and Nat are all resolved (at least, I assume they are, I'm not sure if Kim ever apologized or just said 'I got over that' again, and I'm not sure if Nat cares), though I doubt their friends again (at least on cordial terms), I feel alone. I mean, I don't want to drag Nat back into this. It's just between me and Kim now. But she never had anyone, but now I don't either. I need people around me, or I'm never sure if I'm doing the right thing.
At least in this case I know I'm right. Kim isn't so intimidating face-to-face, and I can say the same things I say on Facebook or Yahoo in real life.
The main issue right now, besides my ever-shifting confidence? After Nat told me about all of this, I felt like I had to do something. So, before I had calmed down at all, before I was thinking rationally, I called Kim. It wasn't much of a conversation, because she had to get ready for the dance, but I still must've lost some points. It didn't help my nerves, either.
So that was pretty dumb of me. Heck, I do stupid things in breakdowns.
I love going to counselors.

3 comments:

  1. destroyer of blog writersMay 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM

    you have no comments yet, so, hi. you have no idea who i am. i want to give you a hint, so i won't. 'i support fat robots.' ??? why does it say silver next to it? didnt she tell you you had to copyright that? im pretty sure she did. go copyright it. why are you still reading? go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. destroyer of blogs- when are you destroying strawberry's? hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry ShortcakeMay 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM

    Haha, you're all so hilarious. Shut up. Especially you, 'destroyer of blog writers'. Does that include Nat and Lolo? Sumdcat! For shame!

    ReplyDelete