Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If you'd accept surrender, give up some more. Weren't you adored? I cannot be without you, matter of fact.

[Walking After You--Foo Fighters]
Maybe I'm the only one, but I find Basil heart-breakingly gorgeous. He's not even good looking. It's just...sometimes I look at him and it just stuns me.
Not the best way to start an entry, I know. It just screams 'RUN! SHE'S GOING TO GO INTO A LONG, CORNY, RIDICULOUS, PITIFUL RANT ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE LIKES BASIL, HOW MUCH HE HATES HER, ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' You have been warned.
Actually, I wasn't planning on ranting about him :P That just popped into my head.
Not much happened today, but I felt like I should blog (maybe it would inspire you to comment...?)
[I Wasn't Prepared--Eisley]
In humanities, Bloom and Seagull kept.......bothering me and Lori. We were right next to them as we went over answers for...questions. What else? Anyway, their bothersomes(?)* included exaggeratedly stopping and listening to us, making various sarcastic comments, and reading over my shoulder.
It was fun.
*(?) means I'm not sure if it's a word, or I just made it up.
[I Don't Wanna Be In Love--Good Charlotte]
I'm feeling strangely happy, or optimistic, or confident, whatever you wanna call it. So, strictly romantic/happy songs (like all of the ones I've listened to so far in this entry). I hope it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment