Friday, May 8, 2009

We will fall together from the building's ledge, never looking back at what we've done. We'll say it was love, 'cause I would die for you.

[Skyway Avenue--We The Kings]
Escape The Fate, We The Kings, and BoysLikeGirls. LISTEN.
No one's on Facebook, so I figured I'd blog. Not much of an update.
I'm most probably going over to Silver's house tomorrow :D:D:D I already knew the vaque area she lived in, but I saw Dylan (it's a....long story) while at Penny Packer Park with my mom, and now I know FOR SURE.
[Secret Valentine--We The Kings]
Basil came back :) He's been absent the past two days. Haha, he and his group (Daniel and Apple) preformed the song they did based on Code Orange. I can never listen to 'Down With the Sickness' (Disturbed) the same way again.
I'm still mad at a CERTAIN SOMEONE. If you want to apologize, then just come out and say it. If not, don't bother sitting with us. Nat, Lolo, Ani, and me started the 'clique', not you. In our group, you're a nobody. GET IT? A NOBODY!
Argh. Deep breathes.
PleasePleasePLEASE comment! I beg of you! I'm dying here!
Byesies.
[Situations--Escape The Fate]
[Thunder--BoysLikeGirls]
[Shut Up and Let Me Go--The Ting Tings]
[That's Not My Name--The Ting Tings]

2 comments:

  1. I'm commenting, I'm commenting!

    I'm about to watch Mamma Mia! with my mom and I have absolutely nothing exciting in my life. Well, there's some stuff that's hard to just SAY and appreciate. It takes a lot of explaining.

    Plus, I have an off and on fever.
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CATMAN AND MINTZ = <3

    comment
    comment
    comment

    ReplyDelete