Saturday, April 11, 2009

When they finally come to destroy the Earth, they'll have to deal with you first.

[Invincible--OK Go]
Paint Easter eggs with your fingers. Put stickers on any flat surface. Listen to your favorite song again and again for three hours, no stopping. Tell everyone you know to do the same. Dream of the perfect profile picture. Paint your nails blue and green and smear them before they dry. Sing along to 'Jesus Christ, Superstar'. Say something corny like you mean it as a joke but really mean it. Find out what every button on a calculator does. Type the ABCs in every different font. Wear a skirt to school. Hang polka-dot ties from a striped belt and wear it on your head. Bring a camera everywhere you go and take pictures of everything you see for a day. Meditate then scream for ten seconds straight. Run around your house...at night. Make lists of fantasy lands you want to go to, and don't spare the details. Read a wonderful book till five in the morning. Pick a place and explore every inch of it. Order something you hate next time you go to a restaurant and switch with the person on the left. See what 'ALT-F4' does. Listen to the songs your friends tell you to listen to. Cry yourself out every two months. Keep a blank face for an entire day.
Experience my definition of happiness before you tell me I should be happier.

1 comment:

  1. If I was Ella Enchanted, and had that spell on me that made me do everything I was told, I would have a hell of a lot of things to do!

    They sound fun though.

    Although, what does ALT+F4 do? before I go doing something I'll regret. :)

    ReplyDelete