Sunday, January 3, 2010

And I know we could be so amazing, and being in your life is going to change me, and now I can see every single possibility.

And someday I know it'll all turn out...I work to work it out. Promise you, kid, I give more than I get....ooh, you know it'll all turn out, and you'll make me work so you work to work it out. And promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get. Yeah, I just haven't met you yet.
Haha. I love this song. It's very cheerful. BUT I HAVE NO ITUNES MONEY.
I FINALLY saw Avatar today, and it was fairly awesome. The storyline was a little old (think Pocahontas or Dances with Wolves) and predictable, but the visuals were INCREDIBLE. I would so live on Pandora. In an instant.
So. I've been thinking. Well, actually, I read Nat's blog. And Nat, I'm hurt that you didn't include me, especially since I have a new video camera that needs used in the worst way. But I've been thinking that our school should have a movie contest for the end of the year and the best movie wins. Because I want to take a video of something. NAT.
OH MY GOD, I AM SO GETTING THE SEQUEL TO SHIVER. IT'S CALLED LINGER AND I MUSTMUSTMUST BUY IT!
I loved Shiver. For the last two chapters, I was gaping at the book, refusing to believe it, shocked that all this had happened, my heart breaking because it hurt so much. And then I read the last three paragraphs, and I started sobbing--tears of joy, mind you. Tears of impossible joy. Yes, I made a scene, but my God, it was amazing. I instantly bought the book...and now I need to find it again, because it's been missing for awhile, and I'm pissed. Nat, thank you for reminding me how amazing it was/is.
Look at the summary for the next book!!
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
My God. I have something to live for again :P
What are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment