Well! After failing to make me buy a crapload of new songs LAST time, iTunes has resorted to cranking out a bunch of emo-screamer songs for my listening entertainment. Bah. If only these songs were actually GOOD. I'm already on the fourth song and it all sucks so far. iTunes really has to step up it's game if it wants to keep me from switching to something cheaper and more convenient, like Rhapsody. Speaking of which, I want a Rhapsody. Now.
- You Make It Real by James Morrison
- One Thousand Apologies by Demon Hunter
- Ambrosia by Alesana
- The Way She Feels by Between the Trees
- Set the World on Fire by Symphony X
- Time to Dance by Panic! at the Disco
- 4 Minutes by Avant
- Blueside by Rooney
- Sunday Bloody Sunday by Pillar
- Help, I'm Alive by Metric
- Vanished by Crystal Castles
- Russia Privjet by Basshunter
- Booty Dew by GS Boyz
Fail, iTunes. Fail.