Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't keep up, and I can't back down...I've been losing so much time.

Cuz there's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me, with all of the people and I don't know why, but I can't keep my eyes off of you.
I love this song. It just kinda stuck with me, ya know? Nothing to do, nothing to lose, nothing to prove. That part really, just....I feel like I can relate it. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being melodramatic.
I really have nothing to blog about. I just feel like I should, to make up for two weeks of not (even though those two weeks were NOT my fault!!). Um, well, we did pretty much nothing in school except listen to people sing and take two tests. Humm. I dunno.

2 comments:

  1. p-tatt fiessema's court rapper. duh, why didn't i think of that?

    and OHMYGOD Sylar is my fave too!!!!!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!! i love him!! he's totally my dream boy tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

    Neuddi. lol

    Now its Krica. thats not as cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone should know this song! it is one of the best songs ever!

    ReplyDelete