Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I want it all, and I want it now.

Almost at 500! Only three more posts, woot! Exciting. Okay, not really. I'll probably forget about it and then make some sort of belated celebration in the next post. But yay. Milestones. Ohhhh, and my blogday's coming up too!
In case you were wondering, 'blogday' is a term I just made up that is a blog's birthday. Yes. As opposed to blogiversary. Haha, you know what's funny? For my first blogday, I was also celebrating the 100th post.
I went to the beach today! Not for very long, but oh well. I love the beach. So. Much. I love the water. I love the sand. I love the horizon. I love the smell. And I didn't get sunburned!
I just love how when I'm actually honest with someone, they get their panties all in a bunch.
So, woo. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment