Things I Need to Do Today:
- Feed/water some adorable hamsters.
- Think of something to write for mix tape.
- Think of something to do for the REST OF THE SUMMER. OH GOD WHERE DID IT GO??
- Get either Kim or Sharebear to go to the mall with me on Saturday (or both).
- Write something in my latest story.
Things I have Done Today:
- Finished reading Girl With the Pearl Earring. It was okay.
- Thought about someone I really shouldn't be thinking about.
I can't believe the summer is half over. I still have practically no clothes and I STILL HAVE FREAKING ACNE. You'd think with washing my face every day, it would at least LESSEN. I mean I guess I haven't had any breakouts but SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT GETTING ANY BETTER EITHER. *sigh* I really need new clothes, too. I have around $200 to spend, seriously! SOMEONE GO TO THE MALL WITH ME!
Oh, and yes, before any of you ask, my caps lock button was definitely just broken in that last paragraph. I'm not just crazy.
I suppose I should stop just lazing around the house all day, but seriously, I hate doing things by myself. There's no one for me to do more, I dunno, exercise-y stuff with! Foop.
Ta-ta. I'm off to do...I dunno, stuff.