Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So I've pretty much spent the last few days playing MySims. I know. Such a wimpy game. Plus, I'm stuck in the exact same spot I was last time.
For some reason it's really hard to type...
In case you couldn't infer from the first sentence, I've pretty much done nothing for the last week or so. It's hot. Out of my five friends...well...Nat and Lolo are at camp, and I haven't really talked to them at all. I mean, I haven't. They're never on Facebook, and if they are, they don't respond. I haven't bothered texting them because they don't really respond then either. So that sucks. I've hung out with Kim and Sharebear a few times, but honestly I can't think of anything to do with them. And Silver is at a sleepaway camp, where the only method of communication is writing letters (which we have done :D). So, I dunno. My days are spent lounging around the house, basically. I know that's not healthy, but I can't think of anything interesting to do that wouldn't involve another person. It's actually pretty lonely.
Oh, and I know she reads this, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: I feel like Kim just doesn't care about anything I say. Awhile back I realized I was talking too much about myself, so I tried to focus more on her in an effort not to sound self-centered (even though I am...hah.) and now it's like she just doesn't want to hear it anymore. And I don't even know what we talk about, because she never tells me anything about herself anyway. Oh yeah, I remember...we don't talk. That, and I get the impression she doesn't really wanna hang out with just me. I mean, fine, whatever. It's not like we hang out much anyway.
So, yeah. I guess the point of this post was to say how fucking lonely I am, and how bored, and how miserable. Might as well tell it to you people, since no one else seems to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment