Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Now I can breathe, I can see, I can touch, I can feel, I can taste all the sugar sweetness in your kiss.

You give me all the things I've ever missed.
[I'm Alive--The Hollies]
This is the first time I've ever heard this song, but that line is the sweetest.
[Nicest Thing--Kate Nash]
Woo, getting choked with songs, eh? This song depressed me the first time I heard it. So did Boston, by Augustana.
Anyway. In the life of Strawberry, currently, there has been little. I mean, I pretty much played Sims all day, and I doubt you wanna hear about that. My dad is insisting we play tennis every day now, and I'm suddenly terrible at it =.= Depressment.
[Time is Running Out--Muse]
Oooh, I finally got my clothes in the mail! Excitement. I really don't know what else to say about that, haha. One of the shirts, a really pretty one, is incredibly tight around the middle. I mean, when it's on, it fits perfectly. I just can barely fit it over my shoulders...or anything else. And the rest of it is so loose =.= Yeah, haha, I now officially have 10 new shirts. I need more...
[Please Don't Leave Me--Pink]
I know it's completely irrelevant but the playlist I'm listening to reminds me of Basil. Yeah, haven't talked about him in forever...anyway...because when I made it, most of the songs I picked to go on it were about him in some way, so now that I'm listening to it again I remember how I felt when I made it. Ugh. I was stupid, wasn't I?
[Use Somebody--Kings of Leon]
So...now I have nothing to say. Goodbye.
OH YEAH I WENT TO THIS POTTERY-PAINTING PLACE WITH SHAREBEARTASTICUS YESTERDAY AND I PAINTED A COFFEE CUP AND SHE PAINTED A BOWL AND MY PHONE WASN'T WORKING SO MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS IGNORING HER AND WE DRANK GINGERALE.
[Sweet Dreams--Beyonce]
Yes, it was definitely yesterday. I have a bad sense of time, you see 0.0
Now I must go shopping. WHO WANTS TO GO SHOPPING. WOOOOO CLOTHES WOOOO.
I'm really only continuing now so I can get through this playlist.
[No Surprise--Daughtry]
This song applied more when I first listened to it and got the lyrics wrong =.=
Yeah, and now I don't like the other two songs on the list. Gooshbye.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your clothes finally came in the mail! I still need to go back to school clothes shopping... Oh, pick me! I'll go with you! Please take me! Hehe. :D

    I haven't made a pottery thingmabobser in forever, ever since I made a dog bone shaped Christmas ornament years ago. But I'm taking ceramics next year so that should be fun. Rambles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I thought I had nothing to do...

    In my down time I just watch episodes of The Big Bang Theory and fish around for music...

    Last time I painted pottery, I got a weird look from the lady running the place because I just painted Meal Of Stones on a circular tile...

    And It'd be a little sketchy, but I think if I went to the mall with you people would just assume I was at the mall with my little sister...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever read/heard Stone Soup?
    It's a good story. You should read it some time.

    And thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nicest Thing by Kate Nash! Cool blog? Mind checking mien out too? I'm an aspiring musician :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see pictures of these shirts! :)

    I am slowly turning into the girl that's always into shopping, so I'd certainly go with you! Natalie, you and I should go sometime. haha. In all seriousness, I probably have enough clothes and I'm going to be running out of free time real soon.

    RE: I made that seven and a half minute long video about school supplies and all you comment is ":D"!?

    (:

    ReplyDelete