Thursday, December 9, 2010

CARIA LOVES JACQUES LOVES ADELE.

Today I watched 'To Kill a Mockingbird', and my favorite part was when, after they had lost, Atticus was leaving the court room, and the Pastor told Scout to stand up, because her father was passing. That was a brilliant moment, right there. Real moving and stuff. Heh.
I'M WRITING ANOTHER STORY, BASED IN FRENCH CIRCA THE 1800s, EXCEPT NOT REALLY.
Today I did not talk to Up at all, which shouldn't really make me sad, but it does.
And.......
That's all. Folks.

3 comments:

  1. your title isnt from shes the man, is it? with that whole thing, where shes talking, and she says 'he loves her, who is actually him, who is going out with her, who likes him, who is actually her...' cause that movie is awesome. why does the automatic spellcheck on my computer not recognize the word movie? I SAW YOU TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love To Kill A Mockingbird. Both the book and the movie.

    Sorry about not talking to Up. :(

    deeth. i don't even know what to say to that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Har har. Moober, that movie was awful and contrived. But no, the title is from the story I mentioned.

    ReplyDelete