Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday.

So yeah, I haven't posted since Monday. But I actually have done stuff! Woo!

On Tuesday (afternoon), I went over to Kerm's house and we had a SLEEPOVER. Hollah. I finally watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, which wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. We dresses in our costumes for our fan-tacular movie called Nix, which we are totally making, and did poster-shots...all of mine were terrible. Haha. I play Catherine Carey, a deeply disturbed girl, and she plays Nix, a deeply disturbed fairy. Hell to the yeah.

We also played Jojo's Fashion Show World Tour, which was awful and amazing at the same time. I can never decide with those games.

And now that I think about it, I'm not sure what else we did, haha :D I straightened my hair. It was awesome. I have officially used both my straightener and my crimpy.

Of course, it's already Thursday (D:) and I have a science lab report to finish *shudders*. That's always, of course, the best thing I could ever do over a weekend. Naturally. Because I enjoy three hours of soul-sucking torture. Euch.

I also went over to Vera's house on Wednesday, so I guess that's something. Eh. We just played Wii and I stuffed myself on bite-sized chocolate cookies her mom made.

And...that is it. Ha ha. Ho ho. HUR.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for doing things! I hung out with my friend Emilia yesterday. I would say more, but I wrote an entry about it on my blog and this is your blog. This is Captain Obvious saying: "You're welcome."

    Did you mean straightener and crimper or have you nicknamed it crimpy?

    HAPPY NEW YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Nix when it's done. Is it based off of something you wrote? (and if I'm supposed to know the answer to that, sorry :P)

    I used to straighten my hair...back when it was long....thank god those days are over...I looked awful, at least in retrospect...but you know what they say, hindsight is 20/20...

    Also, points for the Piece of Work at the top. Man delights not me, eh?

    And I love the ending...just enough levity and sarcasm mixed together to make me smile..
    Ha ha ho ho HUR.


    Oh, and we need to start texting again.

    ReplyDelete