Sunday, March 22, 2009

48 foot soil hell.

I have a dilemma. On one hand, I really want to be out in the sun and soil (sounds better than sun and dirt; filth; not-yet-grown vegetation; etc.). I've been working nearly all day in the cold and the dirt, why stop just as it's getting so wonderfully warm? On the other hand, all I want to do is eat my humungo bowl of ice cream, write this, and not be working.
Ha. My humungo bowl of ice cream. With chocolate syrup, of course. I probably just got back ten times the amount of calories I burned gardening (can you burn calories gardening?). Oh well.
My fish tank is almost set up! I just have to boil the rocks, assemble everything, and plug it in. This may sound like a lot, but it's really not.
Ha ha, Blaise isn't 5'10.
I should be working on the other things on my list instead of vegging out, but work with me here, I'm not exactly used to doing something all day. Ha ha, I'm lazy.



rita: i have a question
me: yeah?
rita: is blaise really 5'10?
me: LOL
no way
he's short

rita: o.....so he lied to me?
me: i guess. lol.
rita: haha thankies
me: ur welcome! lol.


blaise: ruthy!
i am too 5 foot 10

me: what?
lol.

blaise:just go with the flwo
flow*

me: ur shorter than me!
blaise: shh!
me: lol. sorry.
blaise: gosh
XD

me: LOL
blaise: how tall are you?
me: 5'2
blaise: is it safe to say i'm like 5 foot?
me: ....
idk!

blaise: your no help!
me: well sorry. i always thought u were like 4'6 or something.

blaise: what?!
hellz noooooo


I have such wonderful conversations.

4 comments:

  1. strawwwwwwberrrrrry dont breed fish! get two females!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook, eh? Yeah, I recently got one when I heard everyone in my family except myself had one. I felt left out!

    No, I don't think not having a girlfriend/boyfriend is so bad. Not at all.

    "Oh, sad! I hate it when that happens. Friends are the best but it hurts the most when you lose them."

    True, wise words.
    ^-^

    Sweet! No problemo.

    Oooh, what play are you doing for drama?

    Bessif.
    Use your imagination.
    haha.
    I. DON'T. KNOW.
    >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the summer we have a garden in our front yard, I'm happy to usher in summer if it means I can get down and ~dirty in the soil. One of my friends claims he's 5'10" when he's nearly five inches shorter than me, and I'm 5'10".

    ReplyDelete