Monday, March 2, 2009

When you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need, when you feel so tired but you can't sleep.

Creativity abounds! Not one of my better ones.
By the way: Fix You by Coldplay is my new theme song. It's also my favorite song. That usually happens.
-
I believe in
love at first sight
everlasting night
pain from afar
flying with stars
freezing in heat
falling out of seats
smiling when sad
laughing when bad
praying for dreams
things aren’t as they seem
having no reason
changing with seasons
dying for love
pushing to shove
hopeless romance
shut-up-and-dance
cherishing ‘alone’
chilled to the bone
regretful singing
bells ringing
morning dew
falling in love with you
evil’s death
an angel’s breath
correcting my mistakes
exposing fakes
being who you have to be
Tell me, do you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Nah uh...it's the 2nd. Look at your own entry today if you don't believe me.

    Mmm, gotcha. There's ways to blur our your face and such...

    Yeah, I agree. I think I'll go read for a little bit. See if that makes me feel better.

    I might take you up on that offer, just not right now.

    Ha, true that.

    Stschma.
    A mix between the hans Satsuma and Choshu in pre-Meiji Japan.
    [If you read that and are now giving me the blank stare, I apologize.]

    ReplyDelete