Thursday, March 5, 2009

I just gotta get off my chest that I think you're divine.

[Drag--Placebo]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
BASIL COMPLIMENTED ME!
Basil: Are you gonna join track, Strawberry?
Me: Uh...no. *HAHAHAHAHAHLFNEIAHMFCLIAHEDZ IXO*
Basil: Why not?
Me: I'm not a good runner... *BASILBASILBASILBASILBASIL*
Basil: Really? You look like the smart athletic type. *turns to Pope* Hey, I see her full potential!
'Potential' is a vocab word.
I'm not going to comment on this. I'm going to smile politely and go on with my day. I'm going to ignore it. I will NOT freak out. I wi--
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!
Anyway, new colors. You like? I do.
Blah, Red blogs is shutting down at the end of the month. Geez, I haven't posted something on there in forever. Oh well, I already have to copy~paste like a gazillion entries from Cloudy, For Lack of a Better Word, and my private blog. Woo, fun! I just can't wait. I should be doing that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment