Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There was nothing we could do.

Well, I was going to blog about something COMPLETELY different, but this got in the way. What, you ask? Well, someone just happened to tell Basil I liked him.
Everything I was going to write just flew out my head.
Oh yeah: I don't even remember why I like him. No, that's not right: I remember why. But I don't remember the last time I felt anything for him. I forget what a crush feels like. All I know is fear and depression around him.
He was all depressed in French because he likes Paula. I was all depressed (and angry) in French because of him. This is unhealthy. I sense a discoordinated crush.
I would say I should get over him, but I don't know if I was really in to him. It's just...liking him was who I was for a year. In a way, it defined me. Now it's...gone.
I'm gonna find out who told and DESTROY THEM. Or just yell at them. A lot.

3 comments:

  1. "Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?" Haha, I love that song. Jack's Mannequin for life.

    Boy predicament? I'm sorry. I kinda sorta have a boy(s) predicament. It's a little creepy how this kid tries to talk to me and immediately jumps to the conclusion that I hate him if I don't talk back. I think he likes me? Not head over heels, but more like he can control me. And no way, Jose.

    There's another who is sweet and all, but just not exactly in my view of a boyfriend. Just a fairly good guy friend. How Zack was. Key word: was. *sigh* That's another story. If you care to hear, I'll tell.

    Then another I am worried likes me sense lately he broke up with girlfriend and has been hanging out with me more. Subtlely, I guess, [though I notice since I notice just about everything.]

    And yeah. :/

    Cowus: a group of cows with a limited vocabulary and lack of grammar. Ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr, I used the wrong "sense" when I said "sense lately."

    Darnit.
    -_-

    Prophypo: A professional physic who makes typos.
    wow.
    no idea.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, yep. :]

    I know what you mean. I'm here for you, in a manner of speaking.

    That's right...almost forgot. silly me. And for real this time?
    And it's okay.

    No, no. This is another guy entirely who I knew back in middle school and kinda sorta liked, but not really. Garrett, if that names sounds familar from [meh.], too. He had since dated another girl, Elizabeth, but they broke up.

    Also, I don't think Zack will ever break up with Annie and somehow fall for me. As that one guy keeps muttering in the Princess Bride, "unconcievable!" I have a bet on the matter.

    Couttest: Someone tried to spell cutest, but added the extra o and t.

    ReplyDelete