Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am totally avoiding my lab right now. Pretty much half of it is really easy and half of it is hard, the hard part being the Sources of Error, Conclusions, and Background. Damn, the background. It's worth 15 points and pretty much takes up half a page just in explanation. I'm waiting for someone to get online (and answering lab questions, of course) so I can just copy off of theirs...:D...and find out the difference between a cold and hot flame, which I vaguely remember. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. "the difference between a cold and hot flame"
    ...isn't it the color? But what do I know? What kind of a lab is for anyway? Chemistry?

    I hate my AICE Bio labs because they must be REALLY precise. Thank goodness I have an awesome lab partner and the teacher is sort of holding our hands through it now.

    ReplyDelete