Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Even numbers.

So, how was today? I feel like I had something to blog about earlier, but have since forgotten what that was.
Today at lunch, I once again did homework in the library, since I have nothing better to do. Shari, my lunch buddy (she's excused from gym for a marking period, and so spends the time in the library), has been absent today and yesterday. So, that all sucks.
I am convinced that nothing of interest ever happens before third period. Or, at least, that my day doesn't start till then. I have math and Latin first and second period, which are not exactly noteworthy classes, besides the fact that I'm really not friends with anyone in them.
So far in the marking period, I have three E's, one D, and one A. Mostly because last week I pretty much didn't do homework. I was completely shot last week. Yeah. That's my excuse.
In gym, after literally three days of failing at volleyball, Gym Teacher stepped in and paired us with guys who actually had some kind of hand-volleyball coordination. We didn't even have to fill all the requirements; we had to do four bumps and six sets, as opposed to six and ten. It was kind of humiliating, but at least it's over, yeah.
I feel like English was sufficiently interesting today, but I can't actually think of anything I did, so...there.
I put in a request for a counselor appointment over a week ago, and they haven't gotten back to me yet...so...I guess I'll be keeping my schedule for awhile.
World civ. was actually interesting today as well, because we watched a video about Russia circa 1850-1900 time. I had watched parts of that program before and it was really interesting, so...yeah.
In art, I finally finished that damn Japanese postcard project, only to be strapped with another little joy: today was due a drawing about something that makes us feel safe(?) or some shit. The hell. Or, something that reminded of us home, or a place we'd like to be, or something like that. It won't take me long, I just don't want to do it. I can't even think of what to draw, honestly. But then I would feel bad just making something up.
Then, on to science. Science! How scientific, yes. We had a test yesterday. Always a joyous experience. Got it back today, and check it: I got a 98. A 98. Let that sink in for a moment. Bask in the joy that is that score. Yeah, when Science Teacher handed it back and looked at the grade, he was like "Darn her! The quiet one!" because, you know, of my fantabulous score. Yeah.
Thus concludes my day. May tomorrow bring infinite joy and stuff. Or something.

1 comment:

  1. It's possible to get E's?!?

    I'm sorry your art class is a joke.

    ReplyDelete