Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh, the many places.

Today, around sixth period, I just completely shut down. I was exhausted. And just generally bummed. This week was really just terrible. Although I did get a Twix bar in art class, which made things happier :) At least until I got to science and got every single problem on the homework wrong. The bus kind of distracted me, I guess, but when I got home, I meant to clean up a bit (since I'm pretty sure I'm actually inviting people over this weekend) but was instead the laziest person ever and just sat around all afternoon. So that was productive.
Tomorrow is the Model UN conference! Kind of terrified it'll be just like last time, but hey, maybe it won't. I just don't like the idea of going up to speak when I really just don't have anything to say. Egypt really has offered no solutions for 'Kosovo Indepence' or whatever. I mean, what's the point of going up and just saying, "HEY, we should talk it out!"? Egypt really just has nothing to contribute. Sigh...
So I'm going to go clean and stuff. Myself. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment