Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Gravy Train

I'm torn between my desire to blog, my desire to write, and my desire to do online stuff--because of my computer restrictions, I have to make this harrowing decision. Doesn't my life suck? No, I'm totally kidding. But it is annoying.

Since Saturday is the end of the world (and also MCHACIIW!), I'm trying to convince everyone that tomorrow is the time to tell their secret crushes that they're madly in love with them. So far no one is willing to join me. I have the perfect way of confessing my true feelings to Up, too.
 Me: HEY UP! KNOCK KNOCK!
 Up: ...who's there?
 ME: OLIVE!
 Up: Olive who?
 ME: OLIVE YOU!
Then we run into each other's arms and ride into the sunset on a white stallion.

Today was unfortunately very long. Art was disheartening (apparently I'm very, very bad at drawing skeletons) and then in science I was on the verge of tears the entire class because I didn't understand the work. I get pretty upset when I don't understand things. Oh, and I got an 87 on the quiz we had yesterday, which is okay considering I only got 4 points off. Annoying, but okay. Oh, and I officially have a C in Latin! I guess it's sad that I'm excited about getting a C, and about getting an 87 on a unit test, but that actually brought my grade up over ten points. There is still hope!

I could jump on the deep-entries-about-memories gravy train, like Isaac and Natalie, but I won't. Partially because it's already 9 o'clock and I have to take a shower soon, and partially because even gravy gets kind of gross if you leave it out too long, and I don't have any mashed potatoes to go with it. Gravy without mashed potatoes is like meaningful entries without any real substance, planning, or most importantly, meaning. So enjoy my superficiality. I say enjoy it!

Oh, and today coming in from gym, Up totally asked if I would tell World Civ. Teacher that he was going to be in orchestra during class :D Except I didn't, because we were just watching a movie and I didn't think she was taking attendance, and now I feel like I've failed in my sacred duty, and yeah. I'm going to go bathe now. The week is almost over!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, the end of the world.... Well, at least I won't have to take my math final! That's good news... I hope riding off into the sunset on a white stallion goes well and all. :D I think you should make it a unicorn though, just to be even more magical and whatnot.

    Superficiality is just fine. :) Mashed potatoes definitely take precedence over gravy! Though I like mashed sweet potatoes even better. With gooey marshmallowy delicious goodness on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, I'm hardly a gravy train. I would accept the following:
    Night Train
    Love Train
    Runaway Train
    Train Train
    Blue Train
    Peace Train
    Crazy Train
    or They Don't Write Song's About Trains

    which incidentally, are all songs.
    And significantly lacking in gravy.

    ReplyDelete