Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybe I just won't.

I actually meant to blog yesterday, but I had a headache so that didn't happen. Not like I had much to blog about. Not like I have much to blog about now, but I wouldn't want to get into the habit of leaving my lovelies hanging for several days again. I did that before April, and it was lame, and now I'm not! Woo.

Yesterday was Mother's Day, of course, and I wrote my mom a poem. This one is better than the last two year's, but honestly I could write Roses are red, violets are blue, it's Mother's Day and here's a poem for you! and she'd be happy. Mothers like homemade things. Other than that I didn't really do much. Headache, you know.

Today in English, Teacher decided that we would work on our monster packet with people we've "never worked with before", which sucks. I was wondering if I'd possibly have the courage to ask Up, or if by some magic he'd ask me, when English Teacher instead decides to assign us partners. I actually prefer it when the teacher assigns partners because then I don't have to be all awkward when asking someone I'm not even friends with, but that's usually assuming I'm assigned with someone not atrocious. Okay, atrocious is a strong word--but seriously, I was partnered with Basil. Luck. It was awkward and we just stared at the paper and mumbled, and didn't get any work done, and Basil's friend from across the room thought it was hilarious. That was uncomfortable.

Of course the funny part came when Happy convinced English Teacher to tell me MY JOKE. Let me explain. My joke: I went camping last week. It was intense. GET IT? ISN'T IT HILARIOUS? Say it out loud, so you see the punny part. I have claimed it as my own, but Happy enjoys getting EVERYONE ELSE to steal MY JOKE. It is infuriating. And today, English Teacher came over and asked what I did for Mother's Day. I said, "Um...I wrote my mom a poem." And he said, "Oh, that's nice. Guess what I did with my mom? I went camping with her...It was intense."

RAGE.

Happy, of course, thought this was hilarious. I did not.

As far as the rest of the day, it was dull and I was tired. I have a science test tomorrow which I am not looking forward to at all, especially since my science test grades have been rapidly declining and now I probably won't even pass. I honestly don't know how I go from 105 to 87 to 80 within three tests, but if that curve continues I'll probably have around a 53 tomorrow. Also, I have absolutely no idea what we're doing anymore...

On an unrelated note, today in gym we did the 800-meter, and it actually wasn't that bad. I got 4:53 and wasn't completely dead by the end of it. Almost, but not completely.
I should be catching up on all the homework I didn't do over the weekend, but that would actually involve effort and focus, so maybe I just won't.

5 comments:

  1. I like that joke of yours but I promise not to steal it. And in the event that I ever do, I will credit you.

    Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did yardwork for my mom for Mother's day. Unfortunately the rake snapped, so now I guess I'm buying her a rake for mother's day too...

    I don't think I'm going to try to make my mom a rake by hand though >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Intense. Like in tents. I get it. Not even lying, I legitimately laughed out loud. You should feel proud. :D

    I'm kind of a bad daughter... all I did for Mother's Day was print out a card from the internet. :P BUT MY MOM IS SO PICKY SHE NEVER LIKES ANYTHING OKAY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds pretty intense :p No but really- that must've sucked. But really- I'm sure your test grades won't rapidly decline but honestly we all go through those bad learning weeks.

    Hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know I can make you "squee"

    Also, I completely forgot I go by Senpai on here. Wow...

    ReplyDelete