I'm writing this from Kim's house. Woo!
I'm pretty sure that, as I was planning this entry in my head, I actually had something to write about. That moment is gone. I can no longer think of anything that happened in the last several days that would actually be worthy of blogging about. Oh well.
So, on Tuesday, pretty much everyone was convinced that there'd be a snow day the next day and that there'd be a riot if there wasn't. There was, but, you know, the next day. Anyway. Nothing eventful happened, but when I got home I bought music. Music!
- Back Against the Wall by Cage the Elephant
- Change (In the House of Flies) by Deftones
- Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance
- The End. by My Chemical Romance
- House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance
- Mistaken for Strangers by The National
- The Night Starts Here by Stars
- Personal by Stars
- Rest in Pieces by Saliva
- Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
- The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance
- Sleep by My Chemical Romance
- This Is How I Disappear by My Chemical Romance
- The Well and the Lighthouse by Arcade Fire
In alphabetical order, too. You may have noticed, I have rediscovered by love for My Chemical Romance. Yay and stuff. I guess it doesn't apply as much as it did when I was in middle school and all angsty and shit, but...yeah.
And now I will finish this later, because I have to go home. Heh. Heh heh.