Friday, January 7, 2011

Turns out, I am.

Commentary aside, I'm debating between these [many]. If I were a decent person I'd make a playlist with all of these so you could all listen to them all (if you would anyway...) but, you know, I'm not.
  • Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
  • Just Like You by Three Days Grace
  • Wolf Life Me by TV On the Radio
  • Paper Thin Hymn by Anberlin
  • Wake Up by Arcade Fir
  • Loser by Beck
  • I Miss You by Blink-182
  • Into the Ocean by Blue October
  • Ugly Side by Blue October
  • Until the End by Breaking Benjamin
  • The Scientist by Coldplay
  • Violet Hill by Coldplay
  • Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
  • Human by The Killers
  • Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers
  • By Myself by Linkin Park
  • Faint by Linkin Park
  • Moving at the Speed of Life by Living Legends
  • I've Got Friends by Manchester Orchestra
  • Time Is Running Out by Muse
  • Sing for Absolution by Muse
  • Map of the Problematique by Muse
  • Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
  • I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
  • Every Day Is Exactly the Same by Nine Inch Nails
  • Upside Down by Paloma Faith
  • New York by Paloma Faith
  • One of a Kind by Placebo
  • Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen
  • The Show Must Go On by Queen
  • Take Me to the Riot by Stars
  • MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday
And now I guess I decide...haha. Props if you know all of these songs. +1000 for you, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment