Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dear anonymous,

Weak. Cowardice. Afraid. That's what I think of when I think of you. You truly disgust me. I can't stand being associated you. You're so afraid of a fight...why? Because you know I'd destroy you? Saying you don't want to fight is a pathetic excuse. By God, stand up for what you believe in! Unless I've already trounced you, even before we've started.
Suck it up. I don't care if you're afraid of me. You started this mess, you can't just wade in, especially when I've already dived into the pool. You wanted to get angry, well, fine, I'm angry. Eventually you'll realize it doesn't matter how hard you fight, I'll always win, I'll always come out on top. But that doesn't mean you get to be a coward. It's the fight, dammit!
-
Forgive me. I'm pissed.
I'm not a whore, a liar, a loser, stupid, bitchy, or selfish. Does everyone hate me, or just most people?
99th post!

2 comments: