Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'd rather gush over new shoes than be mad at someone.

See, I have principles.

[The Flood--Escape the Fate]


I did in fact get new shoes today, and they are awesome! So awesome I bought them with my own money! Yup, that awesome. They're, like, sneaker-ish and black with black and red laces and white and red hearts in one corner. I'll post a picture if I get the chance, cuz damn, they are awesome!


[Something--Escape the Fate]


I had a fairly terrifying nightmare last night. It's kinda hard to explain...I was sitting on the couch with my mom, watching the news, but it was, like, the apocolypse, but not in that sense, like you knew it was the end. Most of the TV stations were out, it was just news, and there was this huge, violent thunderstorm that was pretty much past hurricane-caliber that was covering pretty much the entire country (I didn't see outside the US). There was something about these convincts escaping in the Washington shore area but 2000 people pretty much shooting them down in the news. We were wearing fairly warm clothes with jackets suitable for rain on the outside. My dad wasn't there.


[Time of Dying--Three Days Grace]


The scary part was that it was the end of the world, basically. I woke up around 2:45 and started crying. I couldn't stop. The thought of everyone and everything dying terrified me. The only other time I woke to a dream crying was when I dreamed Dad died.

3 comments:

  1. who would want to gush over new shoes?

    and my friend eric, his last name is delgado, but everyone calls him deltalko cause he won't shut up. there is steven "chu chu", my ben is yao ming, cause he's like 6 feet already... the list goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it's my friend ben not "my ben..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that includes you and I guess you already did it.

    I love sharpies! :]

    ReplyDelete