Sunday, July 19, 2009

Soaked

Giving a cat a bath, my friends, is a sure-fire way to either get sopping, sopping wet or very, very scratched. Luckily, the cat in question (Marco) is a very patient cat when it comes to baths, so I only got sopping wet.
I'm reading City of Bones at Barnes and Noble and I must say, so far I love it. It has all the history behind the main story that really gives a book a sense of purpose, and, as you know, I love works of fantasy. I would definitely check it out. Also, does anyone know who wrote Th1rteen R3asons Why (or something along those lines) because I cannot for the life of me find it at Barnes and Noble.

2 comments:

  1. Jay Asher
    And your reading the City of Bones! I love that book and series so much. Tell me what you think of it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i guess i do. It's only gets better in my opinion, because the beginning is a little confusing, but it clears up.

    ReplyDelete