Monday, July 13, 2009

This isn't healthy.

[Stricken--Disturbed]
You must hate that I'm right.
Once again, I am filled with utter contempt for your disgusting cowardice. Why do you think you can manipulate people to believe you? Why do you think you're so extremely smart? No matter what, the truth will always win, and the truth is, I'm right and you're pathetic. Stop pretending you're better than me. You're fake, condescending, cowardly, pompous, and conceited. You try to turn the ones I love against me, and won't acknowledge that you fail. You won't acknowledge that you're wrong in anything. You're a liar and you try to use that as an excuse. There is nothing redeeming about you. You're pathetic and unworthy of my effort.
F*ck off.
[Going Under--Evanescence]
:D
Like, seriously, I have a thing with obsessions. I switch obsessions like other people switch...well, what do you change every week? The most recent have been:
  • Interior decorating and housing/furniture styles.
  • Expensive clothes.
  • Back-to-school shopping (school supplies, not clothes).
  • The Sims 2
  • The Xenon.
  • Article writing (for the school newspaper).

I'm fantastic.

Okay, so for back-to-school, I'm writing an article on: If it had to be one or the other, should music/art or sports be cut? I should get started on that, but most of it I can't do till school starts. I also started one for the Valentine's Day edition (I know, faaaaaaaar away): Can middle schoolers feel love? Fun, no? I started writing it and so far it's just the deep, corny crap I expected. Yahoo!

By the way, not that it's particularly important, but I believe it's the indivual, not the age group, that feels love, and it's a different love for every person.

[Hit the Floor--Linkin Park]

I would, of course, be referring to romantic love. But hey, if you can love your friends and family, can't you love someone as a boyfriend/girlfriend? I think most people would say no because our age throws the term around too much and doesn't realize what it really means. But really, does anyone know what love is?

So, I would update you on my recent going-ons, but there have been none.

I'm going to go browse the Charlotte Russe website for back-to-school ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I think your comment was on my most recent entry, and that's why you couldn't find it.

    I try to avoid love. I tend to build walls. That's cool that you write for the newspaper. My middle school never had a newspaper and they have cut the teen section from the main, actual newspaper in our area. [I don't know it if was due to money/budget issues or the lack of any quality. Or a combination of the two.]

    Flentman: A man who said "eff" to lent. haha, that's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DO NEWSPAPER!?
    I'm a newspaper nerd; I love it! I'm the Spread Editor :D
    Yay! Tell me more!

    Much Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a middle school newspaper! so cool, i don't think we even have a high school one. haha... I also love the xenon. i almost got it for my graduation present, but my parents didn't want to extend our contract, and it is way expensive without one. So instead i got a free people skirt/shirt that i really love, which was expensive too, but i go for sale of a already sale price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i am good for right now, as long as i don't look at my current phone for too long of a period, i shouldn't want to break it. haha. Yeah i'll be manage. ANd i am not sure if they have a newspaper, they for sure didn't have one in my middle school, but i don't think they have a newspaper class, but they do have a newsletter, which i don't really think counts, it just has pta and school event reminders

    ReplyDelete