Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eight more posts till one hundreth post!

And won't that be a gosh darn miracle.
Well, Nat is leaving for her vacation place (undisclosed) in two days, Lolo is still going to be at camp all the time, Silver is at camp in PENNSYLVANIA!, and I don't even know about Ani. She really needs to get a cell phone because I don't like calling house phones to ask someone to hang out. Besides, she's probably at the pool all the time... ME AND ANI AREN'T AS CLOSE FRIENDS ANYMORE!
There. I said it.
Eh. I'm gonna be bored out of my mind all summer. Not that different from all the other summers I've had, but hey.
Eight more days till the anniversary of Cloudy, and my serious blogging! Oh, shiver. I've spent a year (not a full year, but a year) of my life telling complete strangers all the little miniscule details of my life that I would never tell anyone else! Of course, I had blogs before, but they weren't as AWESOME as Cloudy or this one.
That's really all I have to talk about. Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comments and suggestions.... i haven't read the giver, tho it's on a list of books i could read for a project i have to do, so i might look that up... WHat's it about? and thanks for following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I will definitely look deeper into that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it seems like everybody is close or at their hundreth post! It's a major milestone. I love reading your daily scrambles of your life haha, it makes mine seem so boring. I'm sorry, I've lost some friendships this year too. But sometimes it's for the better. Hopefully you stick to blogging for quite some time! Have a good day, week, and July!
    - Aren

    ReplyDelete