Friday, July 3, 2009

In celebration of the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsuG0YBNlTA I can't stop listening to this song. It's fantastic. I've been listening to it nonstop since I got up this morning!
In celebration of my One Year Anniversary of Bogging (OYAB), I made a new blog! But it's not just any blog! It's a (duhduhduh) LIST BLOG! http://fortegnelse.blogspot.com/ Fortegnelse is Norwegian for 'list', by the way.
Mmmm, Ice Breakers Sours...
I don't have much to say, but there's an insanely long entry from yesterday! It's mostly that long because of the four-page story I stuck in there, but hey, I said more than I am here.
Avast ye, maties! Land ho.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment on that new blog of yours and for whatever reason it didn't work. I don't know if I inept or what.

    Here's the comment regardless:

    Why do ghetto kids annoy you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, cool.

    Alright, if that's how you feel, that's how you feel...

    Ha, the word verification is truly a word this time: sings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I plan to buy it the day it comes out. And i read wintergirls, and thats really go too. So are you team peeta or gale? and didn't you just hate the ending! i cannot believe they just left everyone hanging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It comes out on September 1st. And okay i sort of agree with you about the ending. I don't like cliff hangers when i have to wait a huge amount of time to read the next one. I like them when i don't have to wait months, maybe a few weeks. And i think i am team Peeta too. the whole book i was sort of like "what about gale!?" but then when she hurt Peeta in the end i was " how could you?" to Katniss, and then Gale was only in the beginning. I also hated when Ruth died. I cried, and i am not one to cry.

    ReplyDelete