Friday, October 16, 2009

I hate everything about you. Why do I love you?

Dude! I totally didn't realize but this is my 206th post! Which means the 200th passed without celebration! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[I Hate Everything About You--Three Days Grace]
So. Today. Today sucked majorly. I can't even begin to describe what a soulless bastard Basil is.
You know how Kim told Basil yesterday that I still like him? Well today in line for gym, Sally comes up to me and says "Do you like Basil?" to which I freak out. I ask her what happened and she says he told her in humanities. To which I want to bash his pretty little face in (thank you Nat). God. God. And then we end up in the same team in gym, and Ani goes up to him and tells him not to tell people because "it hurts my feelings". And I saw his face afterward; "wtf do i care?" except more like it was some big joke. And for the rest of the day I want to carve "I hate you" into every surface I see and I have to force myself to drop my pencil so I don't.
So yeah. I should start flirting with Apple or something to get him mad.
In better news, Debate Club lunch meet was today (for LC 8 only) and 17 people showed up! This is awesome. We didn't expect this much for the whole school. And Mrs. Halden brought in the BEST snacks (these amazing chips and chocolate).
But I can't concentrate on that because I still want to scream.
[Starstruck--3OH!3]
I just wish he knew. I wish he knew what this is doing to me. How sick I feel and yet how much I want to see him. This is pathetic X(

No comments:

Post a Comment