Friday, October 2, 2009

Traces of love, long ago, that didn't work out.

[Love Aint--Cunninlynguists]
I freaking love this song.
Today was...weird. This week has been so damn slow, even though Monday was off. My brain has completely numbed out. It's all the same thing, every day; the same boring material going in one ear and out the ear. There are only certain times I feel like I'm really there.
In advisory, Moo decided he'd talk to Lolo, who I was right next to. He has this bad habit of talking to people right next to me and just completely ignoring me. But today he actually spoke to me! To accuse me of still liking him. Yeah.
And then he just completely didn't get it when both Lolo and I said I didn't. He seemed gratified that I admitted I liked him in sixth grade. In. Sixth. Grade. Not now. Not even close.
I really do believe he thinks I still like him. He's conceited like that.
Though I can't judge, considering who I really do like.
[Rag Doll--Aerosmith]
And the weirdest thing happened in LA. I was turning to look at Mrs. Halden and, naturally, I looked at Basil, and he was looking right at me. Seriously. I know SOME PEOPLE *coughallmyfriends* will say he was probably looking at someone near me, but I swear on all that is holy, he. was. looking. at. me.
Freaky.
[High Road--Fort Minor]
These songs I'm listening to? Songs I HAVE TO GET. Genius (on iTunes) suggested them and I made a playlist from it. AWESOMENESS.
[Not Good Enough for the Truth in Cliche--Escape the Fate]
GESS WUT. I'm gonna have a HALLOWEEN PARTY! Ch'yea.
Well, kinda. So far I've invited Tiff, Happy, Ani, Nat, Lolo, Kim and Silver to come over for Halloween and GO TRICK OR TREATING AND THEN HAVE A SLEEPOVER. Yeah, awesome, I know. AND MY MOM SAID YES. yessssssssssssssssssss. Yay. 'Sgunna be sooooo awesome!
Imma be a cat for Halloween XP
[Hands Up--Lloyd Banks]
For some reason I think Basil would like this song. Huh. Methinks I shall post it to Facebook.
I. Want. To. Talk. To. Kim.
Because Nat has given me express instructions to 'shut the eff up about basil' -.-
Okay, so I do talk about him too much. It's what I think about. All the time. Gah.
My singing lessons are not going well X(

9 comments:

  1. Moo cracks me up.
    I hope he was looking at you. Maybe Basil dear was feeling some compassion for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah of course he was. He was talking to me, wasn't he? Gosh he was just staring at me...lol. Compassion for once. I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh you mean you hope BASIL was looking at me! I said he was...which is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I bet he was thinking about you... which is good. Did he look away right away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well geez! Was a supposed to smile and wink or something?!?!

    ReplyDelete