Thursday, October 29, 2009

So you're the one that everyone's talking about?

New [second] favorite book: Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall by Wendy Mass. I can so relate to Tessa. All those little bubbles of regret that still shape me...*sigh*. Wow. Read it.
I feel like I'm a bad person for pretending to be myself, but I guess it doesn't really matter because if she knows me at all, she'll know I'm way to prideful to apologize unless I have a really good reason. Would she guess what that reason is, though? I know she knows that I'm as convinced I'm right as she is till I just get sick of my resolve, because it's so tiring to throw it up like a wall whenever I'm in danger. It would seem suspicious to me, but she knows how niave and trusting I can be, and how quick to for/get/give, and how easy it is for me to simply forget, but she must also know I'm not stupid and I would never tell secrets to someone who doesn't trust me, because then how could I trust them? And we have to be face-to-face when the plan [a plan that is flawed because no one really knows what's going to happen after Stage 1] goes into action so I can see her reaction. That's the killer, after all.
Am I being cryptic?
Sooooooo.......debate club tomorrow. Woot?

No comments:

Post a Comment