Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You're just a sad song with nothing to say.

I love that line. I love it because it feels like me...and I love My Chemical Romance. But whatever.
I can't believe what I was willing to throw out today. I can't believe I let my anger get the best of me. At least it was the truth, but...I dunno. I've been holding some things in for so long and today, I snapped. I guess it has to come out eventually, but I hate feeling like the bad guy.
BASIL. IS. JOINING. DEBATE. CLUB.
I just...I just need to scream.
I also need new iTunes money, even though I bought some on Sunday.
Oh, and the first Debate meeting has been reschdeuled for FRIDAY, because fate hates us. Geez.
I officially have 19 cents left on my account.
Geez. Sorry for all the crappy blogging. I'm just waiting for something to blog about, despite the fact that Jon Corzine (governor of New Jersey) and several other important education people visited our school today, because that's boring. Whatever. Jackson Pollock's art sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment