Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll be there for you; these five words I swear to you. When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you. I'll be there for you. I'll live and die for you, steal the sun from the sky for you. Words can't say what love can do; I'll be there for you.

Well, today was fun!
GUESS WHAT I DID. I went to Johnson's farm with Heather! Ch'yea, that was enjoyable. They have these delicious apple cider donuts that are surely created by the great heavenly gods of food. Oh, and we got pumpkins. Go squash!
I love this song. Like, seriously, adore it. I would so have it played at my wedding. I WOULD. I WOULD PLAY BON JOVI AT MY WEDDING. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Ch'yea. I just want to use the whole song as a title cuz I can't pick just one verse. I think I'll employ copy~paste on this one.
I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
And as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love it's suicide


You say you're cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore


Now I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, girl


I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you


I know you know we've had some good times
Now they have their own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday


And Baby you know my hands are dirty
But I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby
When you get drunk, I'll be the wine


I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

And I wasn't there when you were happy
I wasn't there when you were down
I didn't mean to miss your birthday, baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out


I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

Lovely, no?
Oh, and I'm starting a book of SHORT STORIES. Ch'yea. I've only thought of one of them so far, but fear not! I shall complete it! Yea!
[Always--Bon Jovi]
Gawd, who doesn't love Bon Jovi?
This weekend has been especially long, maybe because so much has happened, but...Gawd, I shouldn't say this. I shouldn't mention this in EVERY. SINGLE. ENTRY. Geez, I will: I can't wait to see Basil. There, I said it. DON'T CONDEMN ME.
Okay. Breathe. He's an asshole and a player and shallow. He's freaking UGLY and too skinny. He's full of himself. I could do so much better, it's not even funny. Gah, I don't want to say it because it's sounds conceited, but Nat told me to!
Hah, I'm like talking to myself. Okay, I'll say it: I deserve better! Yes! I said it!
Now I can't stop laughing.
I'm insane.
Okay. I'll stop now.
Am I the only one who believes in fate? Like, I keep worrying that fate hates me or something, and it turns out that Kim and Basil are meant to be or some crap. That wouldn't work though because of their personalities (Kim hates Basil, did you know?), but fate works in weird ways. I just don't know how interpret it. Or should I say destiny? Cuz I think destiny is where you end up and fate is what happens to you along the way. Whatever. Did you know Basil teases Kim all the time and she hates it? And they've been in all the same classes for two different years now? Gawd, I wish I knew people. I wish I could interpret body language or something or just be able to tell what people were thinking. I'm the worst at that.
I'll shut up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment